After extrusion and sintering, drying, high temperature sintering, shaping, and other procedures, Teflon (sleeve) pipe is an unique pipe manufactured of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE also known as Teflon, plastic king). PTFE, often known as Teflon in English, is a material that is widely utilized in machinery, electronic appliances, autos, aerospace, chemicals, computers, electric heating, military, communications, and other essential technology industries, including micro-transformers.
1. Chemical stability: can withstand the impacts of strong acids such as aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, oleum, organic acids, and other strong acids, as well as strong bases, strong oxidants, reducing agents, and various organic solvents. Ideal for chemical feeds with high purity.
2. Low friction coefficient: the friction coefficient is often less than 0.04, making it a great self-lubricating material that does not vary as temperature changes.
3. The inner wall of the tube has excellent anti-adhesion properties, making it difficult for colloids and chemicals to attach to it.
4. Excellent aging resistance; can be left outside for extended periods of time.
5. Excellent electrical insulation: PTFE is a non-polar substance with good dielectric characteristics, a high resistance, and a dielectric constant of around 1.