- Viton Tubing exhibits excellent physical properties and low compression set, essential for good sealing performance. A high fluorine polymer, Viton tubing also offers good low temperature flexibility.
- The outstanding resistance of Viton to aggressive chemical media its low compression set and good low temperature flexibility make it ideal for reliable long term sealing in tough chemical process, petrochemical and marine applications
Uses for Viton Tubing:
- Peristaltic hose
- Chemical transport tubing
- Acid resistant transport tube
- Industrial hose couplers
- Trim seals and cut to length seals
- Gaskets and packings.
Industries that use Viton Tubing: